Annual Communication and Update System: What can I do after I complete my Estate Plan?
It is often recommended that a person reviews his or her Will or Estate Plan at least periodically, or as circumstances change. Below are some circumstances which may occur in a person’s life that can warrant a consideration of updating a Will or Estate Plan:
- A change in marital status
- A change in health status
- The birth or adoption of a child
- A significant change in financial status
- A significant change in tax or trust laws
- The death of a beneficiary
- A desire to add or change beneficiaries
- A desire to change fiduciaries
- The death or incapacity of a named trustee or other fiduciary
In order to keep a client’s estate plan up to date and in top working order, the Law Firm provides an Annual Communication and Update System to streamline minor changes to a person’s existing estate plan. An annual meeting is included with the System in order to determine what, if any, changes should be made to a person’s estate plan. Once the changes are identified the Law Firm will update the client’s existing estate plan to reflect such changes.
This System is intended to be a client privilege offered at a reduced rate to current and former clients as a way to thank them for their continued loyalty.