Meet our retired members who have played an integral role in getting Sowerby & Moustakis Law to where we are today. We wish each and every one of them continued success in their next phase of life.
Office (603) 249-5925
- Dwight began his career as a healthcare professional and a licensed nursing home administrator eventually owning his own facilities.
- In 1996, Dwight combined his background as a small business owner and empathy for the nursing home residents with a law degree and began concentrating on the issues confronting his older clients and their families, as well as the laws affecting small businesses.
- In 2014, Dwight joined forces with attorney Peter A. Moustakis to establish Sowerby & Moustakis Law, PLLC.
- Dwight was a member and past president of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) in New Hampshire and served on a committee tasked with re-writing the New Hampshire statutes on limited liability companies.
- Prior Admissions
- Member of the Bar – New Hampshire
- Member of the Bar – Massachusetts