Attorney at Law
Attorney At Law
Brian S. Young
Attorney at Law
Office (603) 249-5925
- Civil Litigation
- Probate Litigation
- Small Business Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Probate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Medicaid Issues
- Municipal Law
- Land Use and Zoning
As a veteran of the United States Air Force, Brian brings the core values of “Integrity First”, “Service Before Self”, and “Excellence In All We Do” to each and every client. Effective communication, attention to detail, and flexibility have become a natural part of the way he operates.
Brian’s passion for helping people navigate the legal arena is what drove him to become an attorney and is what motivates him to advocate on the clients’ behalf to the highest degree. This is why he chose to work in the fields of law that affect everyday people either at a time of grief, an unexpected accident or in need of a fresh start with overwhelming debt.
Brian’s focus is on providing individualized attention and care while helping consumer debtors experience relief through Chapters 7 and 13 Bankruptcy, supporting families who have lost a loved one through probate and trust administration, and advocating on behalf of individuals and businesses with personal injury and small business litigation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
New Hampshire Bar Association
- United States District Court, District of New Hampshire
- United States Bankruptcy Court, District of New Hampshire
- New Hampshire
Veteran, US Air Force
- Juris Doctor from Syracuse University, College of Law, NY
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science and History from Campbell University, NC
- Associate of Science in Information and Systems Technology from the Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell AFB, AL
Need Legal Assistance – Do You Have a Claim?
Feel free to get in touch with any inquiries and I will get back to you as soon as possible.